Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment through GATE 2018
Airports Authority of India (AAI) is a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the duty of constructing, upgrading, maintaining and administering Civil Aviation infrastructure both on the ground and Air Space in the country. AAI has been awarded the Mini-Ratna Category-1 Status. Airports Authority of India (AAI) controls a total of 125 Airports, including 11 International Airports, 81 Domestic Airports, 08 Customs Airports and 25 Civil Enclaves at Defence Airfields. AAI provides Air Traffic Management Services (ATMS) over entire Indian Air Space and oceanic areas including ground installations at all Airports and 25 other places to ensure the safety of Aircraft operations.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released official notification for recruitment through GATE 2018. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
|Opening Date for On-Line Applications||5th April’ 18|
|Last Date for On-Line Applications||4th May’ 18|
|Last Date for payment of Application Fee||7th May’ 18|
Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates possessing valid GATE‐2018 Marks through AAI’s website: www.aai.aero for posts to be filled as per details are given below:
|Sl.No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies & Reservation|
|1.||Junior Executive (Civil)||50||27||15||8||100**|
|2.||Junior Executive (Electrical)||50||27||15||8||100**|
|3.||Junior Executive (Electronics)||189||80||39||22||330|
|4.||Junior Executive (Architecture)||9||2||1||1||12|
* Non-Creamy Layer
** Includes 2 vacancies for PWD(1-OH,1-HH)
- Age Limit (As on 30.04.2018) – 27 years
- Age Relaxation:-
a.) OBC – 3 years
b.) SC/ST – 5 years
c.) Ex-Serviceman – 3 years
d.) AAI Employees above 50 years – 10 years
- Age Relaxation:-
- Education Qualification –
|Name of Post||Eligibility Qualification||GATE Branch|
|Junior Executive (Civil & Electrical Engineering)||Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil and Engineering/Technology in Electrical with minimum 60%marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE Normalized marks on GATE Scorecard for the year 2018.||CE/ EE|
|Junior Executive (Electronics)||Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology with minimum 60%marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized/ deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e., IIT recognized by Government of India and having valid GATE Normalized Marks on GATE Scorecard for the year 2018.||EC|
|Junior Executive (Architecture)||Full-time Bachelor’s degree in Architecture and registered with Council of Architecture with minimum 60%marks from a recognized/ deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e., IIT recognized by Government of India and having valid GATE Normalized Marks on GATE Scorecard for the year 2018.||AR|
Pay Scale –
Emoluments: In addition to Basic Pay, increment @ 3% of Basic Pay per annum, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic Pay, HRA and other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, uniform allowance etc., are admissible as per AAI rules. The Cost to Company per annum would be around Rs.9.1 lakhs for the post of Junior Executive.
Application Details –
- Application Fee:-
- General/OBC – 300/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female – No Fee
- Final selected candidates shall have to execute a surety bond for an amount of Rs.5 lakh to serve AAI for a period of three years after completion of training.
Application Procedure –
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of GATE Normalized Marks and will be called for document verification which will be held at Corporate Headquarters in New Delhi.
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertaking are required produce “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of document verification.
- Call letter to appear for document verification will be sent to the candidates at their registered e-mail ID.
AAI Website Links –
- Detailed Official Notification – https://www.aai.aero/sites/default/files/examdashboard_advertisement/GATE%20ADVT%202018.pdf
- AAI Website – www.aai.aero
- Corrigendum – https://www.aai.aero/sites/default/files/examdashboard_advertisement/Corrigendum-GATE%202018.pdf
New Corrigendum –
- Apply Online:- https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/html/form55412/Instruction.html