Bihar State Power (BSPHCL) Recruitment through GATE 2018
Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL), also known as erstwhile Bihar State Electricity Board (or BSEB) is a state-owned electricity regulation board operating within the state of Bihar in India. Bihar State Electricity Board (BSEB) was established in 1958 as a statutory corporation under the Electricity (Supply) Act, 1948. As of November 2012, BSEB has nearly 1,700 officers and 14,850 employees. The debated capacity comes to just 530 MW. The BSEB was unbundled on August 2, 2011.
Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd. on behalf of itself and its subsidiary companies namely North Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd. (NBPDCL), South Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd. (SBPDCL) & Bihar State Power Transmission Company Limited (BSPTCL) invites applications from eligible candidates for appointment on the post of Assistant Electrical Engineer and Assistant Civil Engineer on the basis of valid gate score for Head Offices and Field Offices of the respective companies as per the details given below :-
|Name of the Post||Total No. of Posts||Category|
|1.||Assistant Electrical Engineer||200||66||34||20||12||2||0||22||14||16||8||6|
|2.||Assistant Civil Engineer||40||13||7||4||3||0||0||5||2||3||2||
*Female (BC) reserve category includes women candidate of SC, ST, EBC and BC category, for this category the candidate must be domicile of Bihar.
- The applicants are required to apply through “Online” on the website of www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in.
- Sot Copy of necessary documents/certificates shall have to be uploaded with the online application.
- A candidate must have valid Gate Score at the time of submission of online application by the candidates.
|Starting Date of Online Registration||16th March’ 18|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||31st March’18 till 06:00pm|
|Last date of payment via Online||1st April’ 18 till 06:00pm|
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Assistant Electrical Engineer||Full time 4 years Engineering Degree BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE with required minimum % of marks.**|
|Assistant Civil Engineer||Full time 4 years’ B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering/ Construction Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE with required minimum % of marks**|
**Minimum Percentage of marks in Engineering Degree for the above posts:-
- Application Fee (Online mode only) :-
- General/BC/EBC – 1500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/ /Divyang– 375/-
- Probation period shall be 3 years.
- Consolidated Pay Band – Rs. 36800-58600 for one year during probation period starting with consolidated monthly pay Rs. 36800. After completion of one year of the probation period, Regular Pay in Level 8 (as per 7th PRC) will be admissible subject to their conduct and performance remaining satisfactory and their achieving the minimum performance targets/ indicators decided and evaluated by the competent authority during the probation period.
- Reservation will be given in terms of reservation rules and policies as per Govt. of Bihar.
BSPHCL Website Links –
- Detailed Official Notification – http://bsphcl.bih.nic.in/Docs/CN/CN-02-15-03-2018.pdf
- Website – http://bsphcl.bih.nic.in/
- Apply Online:- Click Here
- For any inquiry, candidates are advised to post their query to Email address:-