Central Electronics Limited Recruitment 2019
Central Electronics Limited is a Govt. of India Enterprise under Department of Scientific & Industrial Research (DSIR), Ministry of Science & Technology. It was established in 1974 with an objective to commercially exploit the indigenous technologies developed by National Laboratories and R&D Institutions in the country. CEL has developed a number of products for the first time in the country through its own R&D efforts and in close association with the premier National & International Laboratories including Defence Laboratories.
Currently, CEL operates in four prime business verticals, viz. Solar Photovoltaic (SPV), Railway Signalling System, Strategic Electronics, Security and Surveillance Group (SSG). Based on short term and long term goals of CEL the aim is to increase market presence across multiple regions in India. CEL has acquired major projects in the solar and defense business. CEL aspires to have a quantum leap in the turnover and profit of the company in the coming years. To attain massive expansion of CEL across the nation, we need highly skilled, experience and work oriented individuals who can contribute in achieving excellence. CEL invites application from Indian nationals with matching skills, experience and endurance for the following posts:
CEL Important Dates
Eligibility Criteria for CEL Recruitment 2019
- Only those candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in this notification, as on 01-12-2018, shall be eligible to apply.
- The positions shall be initially for a period of two years, which is further extendable on performance basis for one more year.
- On the basis of exemplary performance during the contractual period and requirement of the company, the incumbents may also be considered for absorption in regular cadre of the Company, after completing contract period, through a selection process at the sole discretion of the Management. He/she will, however, have ‘No claim’ for regularization/absorption.
- All the qualifications should be from AICTE approved/UGC recognized University/Deemed University.
- Qualifying marks shall be relaxable by 5% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST)/ Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates
- In respect of candidates working on contract basis on a particular grade with consolidated pay in PSUs/Government Organizations/Autonomous Bodies, a minimum of 02 years’ experience in an immediate lower grade of the said position/ equivalent position, shall be required.
Application Details for CEL Recruitment
1) Application Fee :- General/OBC – 300/- and SC/ST/PwD/Female – No Fee
2) Pay Scale: Rs.40, 000-3%-1, 40,000/- (CTC: Rs.6.46 Lacs per annum approx.)
3) Age Limit: 30 Years as on 01-12-2018
Note: Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer). It shall be relaxed by 10 years for PwD-General, 13 years for PwD-OBC and 15 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates. Age relaxation of 5 years shall be admissible to all persons who had domiciled in the state of J&K during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989. However, in no case shall the upper Age limit exceed 55 years, as on 01-12-2018
Candidates are required to apply On-line through CEL website http://www.celindia.co.in. (No other of means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted by under any circumstances.
CEL Website Links –
1) Detailed Official Notification – http://www.celindia.co.in/drupal7/sites/default/files/Web%20Advt-103-PERS-2-2018.pdf
2) Website –http://www.celindia.co.in
3) Apply Online:- https://hr2016.celsolar.in/rec2018_2/login.php
4) Recruitment Page:- http://www.celindia.co.in/drupal7/?q=careers-view
More Recruitments via GATE 2019: