Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Recruitment 2018
What is the Central Power Research Institute?
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) is an autonomous Society under the Ministry of Power engaged in Research and Development in the fields of generation, transmission, distribution, and operation of electricity supply systems. It acts as an apex body for initiating and coordinating applied research in electrical power engineering assisting the electrical industry in product development and in Quality Assurance. It also serves as an independent Authority for Testing & Certification of power equipment. It’s Head office is situated at Bangalore and its units are at Bhopal, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Noida, Kolkata and Guwahati and site office in NHPTL, Bina (M.P.) and Nasik.
Candidates are required to apply On-line through BIS website www.cpri.in. (No other of means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted by under any circumstances.
Note: Probation for all the posts will be initially for a period of 2 years. All the posts carry service benefits and allowances as per Government of India norms.
Central Power Research Institute-Application Details:
Application Fee for Central Power Research Institute:-
- General/OBC – 200/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Female/Ex-Serviceman – No Fee
Website Links –
- Detailed Official Notification – https://meta-secure.com/CPRI-live/Pdf/Englishadvertisment.pdf
- Website – www.cpri.in
- Instructions for Online Application – https://meta-secure.com/CPRI-live/Instructions.aspx
- Apply Online:- https://meta-secure.com/CPRI-live/ApplicantRegistration.aspx
- Recruitment Page 1:- https://www.cpri.in/careers.html
- Recruitment Page 2 :- https://meta-secure.com/CPRI-live/