GAIL Notification and Recruitment Process 2019
What is GAIL?
GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna PSU and India’s flagship Natural Gas Company is integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain (including Exploration & Production, Processing, Transmission, Distribution, and Marketing) and its related services. In a rapidly changing scenario, GAIL is spearheading the move to a new era of clean fuel industrialization by creating a quadrilateral of green energy corridors that connect major consumption centers in India with major gas fields, LNG terminals and other cross border gas sourcing points. It is also expanding its business overseas to become a formidable player in the International Market.
It is looking for committed, vibrant and passionate young Graduate Engineers for filling up following posts by using the GATE-2019 score as per details are given below:
*Category-wise number of vacancies in each discipline will be notified at a later date.
Eligibility Criteria for GAIL
- GAIL will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2019 score (GATE-2019 – Score) for recruitment of Executive Trainees in the disciplines of Chemical & Instrumentation during the year 2019.
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the position of Executive Trainees will be required to first apply for GATE-2019 and thereafter, appear in GATE-2019 as per instructions and timelines notified by GATE-2019 Organizing Institute.
- Based on the GATE-2019 score and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee in the above disciplines.
- Please note that only GATE-2019 score is valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE score of 2018 or prior to that is not valid.
- The candidates will receive their GATE-2019 Registration number printed on the admit card. On receipt/ downloading of GATE-2019 Admit card with registration number, candidates will have to separately apply online in GAIL indicating their GATE-2019 Registration Number on the “Careers” section of their website www.gailonline.com. For this purpose, the relevant link will be made available from 12.02.2019 to 13.03.2019 in the “Careers” section of our website www.gailonline.com. It may be noted that application without valid GATE-2019 registration number will be rejected.
Note: There is no separate fee for applying for the above posts of Executive Trainees in GAIL.
Create a Customised Study Plan for GATE 2019 using Free Tool: K-Plan
Website Links –
- Detailed Official Notification – http://gailonline.com/careers/currentOpnning/GAIL-OPEN-ET-2-2018/DETAILED%20ADVERTISEMENT-2019.pdf
- Website – http://gailonline.com/home.html
- Apply Online:- Available from 12th February 2019
- Recruitment Page:- http://gailonline.com/CR-ApplyingGail.html