Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) through GATE 2018
NPCIL Recruitment 2018
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India. The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements Fast Breeder Reactors programme in the country.
NPCIL is responsible for design, construction, commissioning, and operation of nuclear power reactors. NPCIL is a MoU signing, profit making and dividend paying company with the highest level of credit rating (AAA rating by CRISIL and CARE). NPCIL is presently operating 22 commercial nuclear power reactors with an installed capacity of 6780 MW. The reactor fleet comprises two Boiling Water Reactors (BWRs) and 18 Pressurised Heavy Water Reactors (PHWRs) including one 100 MW PHWR at Rajasthan which is owned by DAE, Government of India and two 1000 MW VVER reactor KKNPS-1&2, in this, the latest addition to the fleet is the unit-2 of Kudankulam Nuclear Power Station, a 1000 MW VVER (Pressurised Water Reactor type), which has started its commercial operation on March 31, 2017. Currently, NPCIL has eight reactors under various stages of construction totaling 6200 MW capacity.
NPCIL proposes to recruit Executive Trainees in following disciplines:
Discipline wise Vacancies:
*8 vacancies are reserved for PwD.
|Starting Date of Online Registration||04th April 2018|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||18th April 2018 (till 04:30 pm)|
- The applicants are required to apply through “Online” on the website of www.npcilcareers.co.in.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview round. Intimation on interview timing/venue shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates through Email/SMS. Call letter for appearing for interview will be made available for shortlisted candidates in the website for downloading.
- Candidates obtaining valid GATE 2017/GATE 2018 scores shall only be eligible. Equal weightage will be given to GATE 2017 or GATE 2018 Scores.
- Application Fee (Online mode only) :-
- General/BC/EBC – 500/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates– No Fee.
- The selected candidates will be required to undergo one year orientation training in any of the Training Facilities situated at various locations such as Tarapur Maharashtra Site, Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site, Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu, Kaiga Karnataka and Kudankulam, Tamil Nadu etc.
- Those trainees who complete one year orientation training successfully, will be appointed as Scientific Officer/C and will be liable to be posted at one of the Units/Sites/Upcoming Projects/Offices of NPCIL located in different parts of the country.
- Age Limit (Age as on 18.04.2018)
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|PwD – General||36|
|PwD – OBC||39|
|PwD – SC/ST||41|
|Dependents of those who died in riots of 1984||31|
|Domiciled in Kashmir Division of J&K from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||31|
Pay Scale –
- Monthly Stipend – Rs 35,000/- (Training Period – 1 Year)
- One time Book Allowance – Rs 10000/-
- Mandatory Lodging & Boarding – In accommodation as provided by NPCIL.
- On Appointment (After 1 Year) :
|Grade||Pay Level in Pay Matrix||Pay in the Pay Matrix||Dearness Allowance (DA)|
|Scientific Officer/C||Level 10||Rs 56,100/-||7% of the Pay (as on 01.01.2018)|
- Bond :
Selected candidates are required to execute an agreement and a personal indemnity bond for Rs 4,30,000/- to serve NPCIL for at least three years after successful completion of training
NPCIL Website Links –
- Detailed Official Notification – https://npcilcareers.co.in/ethq2018/documents/advt.pdf
- Website – https://npcilcareers.co.in
- Apply Online:- Click Here