POCOSO Recruitment via GATE – 2019
Power System Operation Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2019
Power System Operation Corporation Ltd. (POSOCO), a Govt. of India Enterprise, under Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, is a Knowledge based organization of national importance. It is responsible for managing the power system operations – a mission critical activity, with security, economy and reliability. To achieve this, it has adopted a multidisciplinary approach with state of the art technology. It ensures equitable use of Transmission Infrastructure and has invested significantly in its human capital and towards strengthening the whole power system faculty. It operates the National Load Despatch Centre and the five Regional Load Despatch Centres.
Candidates have to register themselves online at POSOCO website with details of their GATE 2019 Application No., GATE 2019 Registration Number and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER section of www.posoco.in.
Weightage of Different Parameters
Vacancies & Reservation
Details of number of vacancies and reservation shall be indicated separately in the notification to be published on our website under “Career” section. However, reservation shall be provided to OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/PwD candidates depending on the number of vacancies and as per Govt. of India Directives. Final Year / Semester students who expect their results by 14th August 2019 are also eligible, provided they have obtained 65% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination.
- Reservation/ relaxation/ concession to OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex – SM/ J&K Domiciled/ Victims of riots shall be as per Government of India directives.
- Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall only be eligible for the benefit for PwD.
- Relaxation in Marks in essential qualification for SC/ST/PwD candidates: Qualifying Marks in essential qualification is relaxed to pass marks for posts reserved for the respective category.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
- For OBC (NCL) candidates : 3 years (for posts reserved for the respective category)
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years (for posts reserved for the respective category)
- For PwD candidates: 10 years over and above category relaxation
- J&K Domicile / Ex- Servicemen/ Victims of riots: As per Govt. of India directives
- Reservation/ Relaxation / Concession for SC / ST will be subject to submission of relevant Caste Certificate in the prescribed format issued by a competent authority at time of interview, if called for.
- Relaxation / Concession for J&K Domiciled / Ex-Servicemen/ Victims of riots will be subject to submission of relevant Age relaxation cum Domicile certificate /Discharge certificate etc. in the prescribed format issued by a competent authority at time of interview, if called for.
- Reservation and Relaxation for OBC (NCL) will be subject to submission of a copy of the latest OBC (NCL) certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India for “Appointment to posts under Govt. of India” from a competent authority at the time of interview, if called for.
- Reservation / Relaxation / Concession for Persons with Disability is subject to submission of medical certificate in prescribed format in support of disability issued by the Government Medical Board at time of interview, if called for.
- Candidates working in POSOCO are advised to refer to internal circular before filling up the application.
- Relaxation/ Concession for POSOCO Departmental Candidates
- No Upper Age Limit
- Qualifying Marks in essential qualification is relaxed to 50% for General and OBC (NCL) Category.
- Departmental Candidates should hold valid qualifying score in the corresponding papers of GATE 2019 i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE)/Computer Science and Information Technology (CS).
- No application fee for applying in POSOCO
POSOCO Website Links –
- Detailed Official Notification –
- Website – https://posoco.in/
- Apply Online :- Available from 16th September
- Recruitment Page :- https://posoco.in/careers/